First aid kit with safety equipment and aid accessories when skiing is crucial for being able to cover various critical situations. Choose between the water resistant and the waterproof version
The Ortovox First Aid Roll Doc Mini is compact and the loop for fastening to belt make this aid easy to bring along and access.
The Waterproof kit is completely waterproof and can thus be used in all weathers. A practical roll-top enables quick access to the contents.
- Dimensions are 15x8x3cm(compact), 15x29cm(rolled out)
- Weight is 160g
- Emergency card (guidance in emergency situations)
- Rescue blanket 160cm x 210cm
- 1 x pair disposable vinyl gloves
- 4 x adhesive bandages 2.5 x 7.5cm
- 2 x adhesive bandages 1.9cm x 7.2cm
- 2 x finger dressings 4.4cm x 7.6cm
- 2 x adhesive bandages for joints 3.8cm x 7.6cm
- 1 x scissor
- 1 x roll of adhesive tape
- 1 x standard dressing
- 1 x non-woven swab 10 x 10cm sterile