Take part in focusing on our planet with the collaboration between Element and National Geographic
Grab yourself a skateboard deck and support the cause with the Element X National Geographic collaboration. Element brings you their most sustainably produced decks with some distinctive and easily recognizable graphics rocking the Nat Geo "Yellow Square".
Proceeds of the sale will go to the National Geographic Society in the name of science, exploration, conservation, and education.
Are you looking for a board with low weight and plenty of pop, then you must consider a featherlight deck by Element.
- Thin veneers from premium selected North American sourced maple wood
- The premium concave shape ensures a longer-lasting pop and lifespan of the skateboard deck
- The shape has been honed and developed over time with the Element team riders
Sustainability, environmentally friendly and good for vegans.
- The approach to sourcing materials is done with a strong focus on the well being of mother earth
- Element only uses sustainably harvested wood
- The colors are derived from water-based inks, organic materials are used for veneer dyes, and lastly vegan-friendly glues