From one Theory to another - The second coming of the coveted Tilt Pro Scooter Deck is here!
Back again, after the massively successful first deck ever from Tilt, is the Theory Pro scooter deck in the 002 edition. The result of minor internal changes is a stronger and better deck.
The cutting edge of technology has been reached and far surpassed with the Theory deck
- You get some of the most popular features available, like a fully smooth bottom and an 83° headtube
- Catching your tricks is made effortless with the deep concave shape of the top
Welded in tight like no other deck out there and built for slides and grinds
- Dialing in your scooter is easier to achieve than ever, thanks to the fact that everything is welded thoroughly into place
- Slide away into the sunset with the fully flat bottom and smoothed sides
- 50-50's and 5-0 grinds are nailed easily with the forged and welded dropouts
- Crook-grinds are made steady with the 3D formed "Crook Nook"
- The foot fender on this deck is welded in, meaning you will not be able to ride this deck with a brake attached
- Since this a highly technical advanced pro scooter component, you need to have a certain skill level to ride it properly. For you to utilize all its wonderful features you must be a trained rider with a level of at least intermediate. If you are not trained at all you can actually end up damaging your parts and see them breaking prematurely due to incorrect use
- The Theory scooter deck have welded cover plates in the front, in order to avoid debris and the likes falling into the scooter deck. These plates have no effect on the performance neither the durability if cracked or destroyed