Surf like you mean it - Even in the cold Scandinavian or Scottish waters
As part of the O'Neill Psycho Tech range, this 6mm F.U.Z.E. edition of their wetsuits is aimed at providing you with a perfect mix of warmth and flexibility. The suit is dripping with technologies that will let you surf as if wearing no suit at all whilst being warm in most conditions.
This thick and warm version comes with a hood and will be your best mate whilst surfing the coldest of conditions and regions.
This suit is an excellent choice for avid surfers who do not want to compromise on any point when it comes to their wetsuits.
- Arms/Shoulders/Shins/Calf: Technobutter 3
- The Technobutter 3 material is an O’Neill exclusive material that is super stretchy, featherlight neoprene that has been merged with the Envy foam rubber core. The ultimate material for warmth and all-day comfort.
- Chest/Back: TechnoButter Air Firewall Smoothskin
- The most advanced insulative neoprene type available in the O’Neill range. By utilizing trapped air, they have managed to make this firewall material truly bring the heat to those in need. This technology provides you with quick-drying properties and wind resistance.
- Butt/Thighs: TechnoButter Firewall
- A supremely lightweight and insulating layer of neoprene with a built-in foam core, water-shedding outer smooth skin layer and an internal heat retaining layer.
- Fluid Seam Weld
- This is an 8mm thick silicone-based urethane sealed exterior that has a triple-glued and blind-stitched interior for a watertight, durable, and ultimately flexible result.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure
- F.U.Z.E. stands for Front Upper Zip Entry. This is similar to the Z.E.N. system in construction only mounted on the chest area. This system will have you safe and dry while feeling loose.
- 360° Barrier with drain holes
- This system is part of the F.U.Z.E. closure and provides you with full flushing-protection and with drain holes you are sure that the suit does not pick up any excess water that you will be carrying around.